Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Super Natural Every Day by Heidi Swanson


This is the first cook book that I am going to review.  Who says book cover marketing doesn't work?  I know I bought this book because the cover recipe (which I have personally made a couple of times) looked absolutely delicious.  Super Natural Every Day: Well-loved Recipes from My Natural Foods Kitchen by Heidi Swanson is chocked full of delicious-looking recipes that I plan to try out and verify that they are indeed delicious. 

So far, I've only made one of the recipes and we really liked it.  This was before I formally decided to do this blog so I will be making it again (because I think I used the wrong beans).  Anyway, I just wanted to post what I was working on. 

My family is very excited about this project because it means I will actually be cooking some deserts-something I don't normally do.  My family told me to “Bring it on!” 

I’m up to the challenge—it’s so on!

GOAL: Minimum of three recipes a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment